A healthy skincare regime can help you maintain overall skin health and improve specific concerns like acne, scarring, and dark spots. A daily skincare routine has four basic steps you can do, once in the morning and once before you sleep.
4. Sunscreen when necessary
Below we have gone into more detail for each step..
1. Cleansing: a cleanser cleans or removes every day dirt,oil and dust from your face.This is the most important part as the products will work with your skin more effectively if cleansed properly. You may use a cleanser which are normally very cheap or just some warm water and soap will do the job. Also be sure your skin is dry after your cleansing before moving onto products.
2. Serums is a MUST: A serum with Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid or peptides would be better in the morning, used under sunscreen.
Vitamin C is an antioxidant which slows down the skin ageing process. It promotes the production of collagen which is responsible for a healthy-looking, radiant, and young skin. It binds cells together. Vitamin C also protects from sun damage by repairing discolouration and fine lines.
Hyaluronic Acid is a hydrator and it aids in retaining moisture, and provides elasticity. It's great for dry skin and helps reduce wrinkles. Aside from lowering the appearance of wrinkles and dryness, Hyaluronic Acid is beneficial for treating cold sores and mouth sores, ulcers, wounds, bites and burns.
Bio-oil is a good skin serum for dry skin. This healing oil was produced in 2002 and today it is the highest-rated product which helps people with stretch marks and (acne) skin scars.
Lavender oil also carries antioxidants that reduce skin damage.
Keeping your skin tone light in the summer is a task. Chromabright is an ingredient that works as an innovative concealer which visibly and safely brightens the skin. It fights with photo-ageing and makes it even-toned. It regulates the process of skin pigmentation which is responsible for skin colour. It makes the skin lighter and radiant, by protecting it against UV rays.
3. Moisturising: Even oily skin needs moisturiser. Cream-based or oil-based moisturisers are recommended for Dry Skin. Retinol is an essential source of Vitamin A, which people take to prevent skin from ageing. Retinol works best at night. Look our for products with Retinol but you must start slow with this ingredient and avoid products sourced abroad
Benefits of Retinol are:
• Clears out skin by slowing down cell production and offers exfoliation benefits by clearing away dead cells.
• Wrinkles reduction by reversing this through assisting collagen production.
• Cures acne by acting as a great relief for acne. It works through exfoliating and cleansing the skin pores, which keeps acne away and prevents further breakouts.
4. Sunscreen- In Britain this is more essential in the summer when we get a few months of sunshine, but this becomes more essential when you go on holiday where you may spend longer outdoor and temperatures are high. As it takes a while for sunscreen to activate, apply it 15 minutes before heading outdoors. Make sure it's with at least 30 SPF. Darker skin tones need more sun protection because hyperpigmentation is harder to correct, thats why using products that target hyperpigmentation is very important.
Your new skin care regime...
Start with a basic and simple routine to see how your skin reacts. You don't want your skin to react or turn red. Choose products that fit your skin type and sensitivity. Remember to read the labels. Once you're comfortable with what you are using, add extra products such as exfoliants, masks, or spot treatments to boost your skin's appearance. BUT a patch test is a must when trying NEW products. This helps you identify potential allergic reactions.
Products with chemicals such as sulphates or parabens, irritate the skin. Many people are allergic to these common chemicals that have also been known to cause redness and breakouts. That's why Organic Skin Care is preferred. Organic Skin Care products are more skin-friendly. Organic products have ingredients that have been researched to be safe and compatible with your skin. The use of Vegan (organic) ingredients is a booming trend in the skin rejuvenation and beauty industry. Vegan skincare products are not produced from an animal or an animal by-product. This means that traditional ingredients like beeswax, honey, collagen and keratin are not used.
The British company, Aisha Emily and its sister company Shojol, using organic ingredients which contain NO chemicals. Beauty by Aisha Emily has launched two super products specifically for acne scarring and hyperpigmentation. This range of organic skincare can be made a part of our daily skincare.
Aisha Emily's Synergy pack consists of two serums that include all the beneficial oils and vitamins that help your skin glow, revive and nurture, with mesmerising results. They have formatted the ingredients according to your everyday use.
The Synergy Day Serum has a high concentration of vitamin C, hyaluronic acid,chromabright and retinol. These magical components assist in reducing wrinkles, protects and increases collagen production. This is what this generation needs. You can wear it in the day, it will help against sun damage. It will reduce dark spots and even out your skin tone thus brightening your complexion. As the name suggests, it best works when used in the day right after your morning skincare routine.
The Synergy Night is a blend of pure extracted oils and vitamins. The antioxidant-enriched serum reduces the appearance of scars,dark spots and stretch marks. Great for improving age spots and healing damaged skin. It's a miracle serum for treating and preventing acne. Leaves the skin hydrated and uplifts it, leaving it firm and smooth. As the name suggests, it best works when used at night after your night-time skincare routine.
This combination will ensure your skin stays healthy and hydrated to prevent future damage and dark spots.
The second wonder product Aisha Emily has under their belt is the Organic Collagen Moisturiser with 2.5 % Retinol . This Collagen Retinol Cream consists of Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamins A E and D with Green tea and lemon. These elements help clear your pores, which in turn reduces blackheads. The increase in collagen production aids in the repair of sun damage by speeding up cell repair. Retinol cream does NOT contain Parabens or Sulphates. Giving you a flawless complexion. Vitamin A, C and E extracts with Green Tea and Lemon gives it the perfect fragrance. As this is a Retinol Moisturiser, it gives the ultimate results when used at night after cleansing and Night serum. After using these products, your skin will be glowing in the morning. Who doesn't want to look fresh and have a spotless appearance??
Check out these amazing products by clicking here
You won't be disappointed!!!